Oishii Ukiyo-e: The Roots of Japanese Cuisine to Open on July 15
The Mori Arts Center Gallery is pleased to announce the new dates for the Oishii Ukiyo-e: The Roots of Japanese Cuisine exhibition as from Wednesday, July 15, through Sunday, September 13, 2020.
As the Mori Arts Center Gallery reopens, to help ensure the health and safety of our visitors and staff members, we will be implementing a range of ongoing, comprehensive countermeasures against new coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission.
Mori Arts Center Gallery
Oishii Ukiyo-e: The Roots of Japanese Cuisine
Period: Wednesday, July 15 - Sunday, September 13, 2020
* Revised from: Friday, April 17 - Sunday, June 7, 2020
Open every day except for: Friday, August 14, 2020
* 10:00-17:00 on Tuesdays, July 21 and July 28; Thursday, July 30 and Friday, August 28
* Admission until 30 minutes before closing.
* There will be an exhibit change during the exhibition period.
Adults 1,800 yen
University/Highschool Students 1,300 yen
Jr. High/Elementary School Students 800 yen
* Admission will require an online advance booking for a designated date/time.