“STRADIVARIUS ‘f’enomenon Tokyo Stradivarius Festival 2018 Exhibition” on view from October 9 to 15!
A Stradivarius is said to possess the perfect form to produce the supreme resonance. As well as displaying actual Stradivariuses, this exhibition will cover every aspect of the famous violins; from their lineage, to the circumstances surrounding their making, resumes of the owners, and even scientific experiments aiming to unlock their secrets. There will also be live performances and talks.
October 9 [Tue] - October 15 [Mon], 2018
- October 9 [Tue] 15:00-22:00
- October 10 [Wed] 10:00-17:30
- October 11 [Thu] 12:00-22:00
- October 12 [Fri] 10:00-17:30
- October 13 [Sat] 10:00-22:00
- October 14 [Sun] 10:00-22:00
- October 15 [Mon] 10:00-17:30
* Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
- Adult 2,300 yen
- Student (University / Highschool / Junior highschool) 1,500 yen
- Elementary school children 800 yen
- Children under elementary school Free
- Tokyo Stradivarius Festival 2018 Executive Committee
- Nippon Violin Co., Ltd.
- Special Partner
- Museo del Violino (Cremona, Italy)
- Official Airline Partner
- All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Stradivarius Festival 2018