“MOOMIN: THE ART AND THE STORY” to be held from April 9, 2019!
The Moomin family and their friends continue to captivate the hearts of fans around the world. “MOOMIN: THE ART AND THE STORY” will offer visitors the chance to experience the true wonder of creator Tove Jansson’s colorful artwork and thoughtful storytelling via around 500 Moomin exhibits: a carefully-curated selection from the world’s only Moomin museum, and Jansson’s own personal collection.
- April 9 [Tue] - June 16 [Sun], 2019
* Open everyday
- Open Hours
- 10:00-20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30)
* 10:00-17:00 on Tuesdays (Last Admission: 16:30)
* April.30 [Tue] open until 20:00 (Last Admission: 19:30)
- Mori Arts Center Gallery (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- Adult 1,800 yen
Highschool / Junior highschool student 1,400 yen
Child (Age 4 up to Elementary school children) 800 yen
* All prices include tax.
- Exhibition Special Website